About us


Shuey Jewelers first opened by William H. Shuey as a jewelry and watch repair business in 1920. In 1948 Shuey Jewelers opened as a fully operational jewelry store with Robert E. Shuey joining the business on Walnut Street in Shamokin. Shuey Jewelers remained at this location until 1952 In 1952, Shuey Jewelers moved to Independence Street in downtown Shamokin between the Victoria and Majestic theaters.(See picture)

Finally, in 1958, Shuey Jewelers moved to our current location at 130 East Independence Street in downtown Shamokin. Our location was renovated and it's size doubled in the early 1960's. Shuey Jewelers Inc. is currently operating in it's third generation. We are a full service retail jewelry store. (See our list of services.) We sell a wide range of jewelry and watches.  We also have a large selection of Bridal jewelry including diamond rings and wedding bands. We also have a large selection of watches on display including Citizen, Bulova, Caravelle by Bulova, Seiko, and Pulsar watches.

Website Builder